Friday 17 February 2012

Pride

I wish to announce two things that I am particularly proud of right now.

The first and least is my darling Silver, lead character in the 'Enigma' series, who has kindly given an interview which I will be posting over the weekend. It wasn't easy to answer some of the questions and I'm really proud that he did so well.

The second and, by far the most, is my son. He's won a competition at school to have his story published in an anthology which contains the best of schools all over England and Wales. The story is as follows

THE HANGING

There was a man called Maledos, who was accused of many crimes, A wave of fear washed over him as the scarlet-stained, golden rope was fitted around his neck. The lever was pulled, the door opened. He saw darkness then light... saved by a magnificent golden angel.
"You!"

1 comment: