Wednesday 17 December 2014

Wednesday Briefs Cyan Chapter 23



Another Wednesday rolls around, and this one is week before Christmas. How exciting. To celebrate, here's some Christmassy decorations.



Robin shook as Cyan pushed him back onto the bed. He lay, gazing up at the vision of beauty hovering over him, breathless for so many reasons.

“Are you alright?” Cyan asked. Robin nodded, unable to speak. “Are you sure you want this?”

“Oh God yes.” Robin rested his hands lightly on Cyan’s hips, carefully watching for any signs he was uncomfortable. He saw none, so he gently pulled until Cyan lowered himself to lie on top of him.

“You okay?” Robin whispered.

“Mhm,” Cyan hummed against his lips.

Robin whimpered, and opened to Cyan. He moaned into Cyan’s mouth as Cyan’s talented tongue stole his breath and his mind. He whimpered again when Cyan started to squirm, rolling his hips over Robin’s.

“Oh God. Oh God,” he gasped.

“What’s wrong?” Cyan asked, raising his head.

“Nothing,” Robin panted, “but if you keep…. I’m going to—” He broke off with a whine, when Cyan rolled his hips again.

Cyan grinned a wicked, wicked grin, and did it again. “Do you like that?”

Robin grabbed Cyan’s hips, desperately trying to stop him moving. “Yes, but please God don’t do it anymore, or I swear I’m gonna come.”

“You are? Really?” Cyan raised his head and beamed, wickedly struggling to move his hips.

“Stop it,” Robin moaned. “Please.”

Cyan chuckled, then began to slowly wriggle down his body. “No, no, no,” Robin gasped, but  then Cyan sat up, leaving Robin breathless. Still grinning, Cyan ran his hands down Robin’s chest, to rest on the waistband of his trousers.

“Shall I?”

Robin froze, hardly able to breathe. He shook his head. “I won’t….last.”

“Why would you want to?”

“Wanna make it last.”

Cyan tilted his head to one side and paused, then he giggled and threw himself sideways to land on his back. “Do me first then.”

Robin choked. “I…um…what…I…don’t….”

“Suck it and see, baby.”  Cyan winked and the stress flowed from Robin, leaving him calm and focussed. So his wicked boyfriend wanted to play, did he? Okay. Robin might not have been experienced, but he knew how to play.

Robin pounced on Cyan and straddled him. Cyan squealed and squirmed. “No. No,” he cried, and Robin froze.

“Do you want me to get off?”

“Yes, yes, I–I can’t. Don’t…don’t pin me down.”

“Okay. It’s okay.” Robin slung his leg over and lay down next to Cyan who put his hands over his face.

“I’m sorry. I’m sorry,” Cyan said. “I spoiled it. I’m sorry.”

Robin froze, unsure what to do. Oh well, he thought. In for a penny. Cyan’s t–shirt was already loose from his jeans, so it was easy to slip his hand under it and gently stroke Cyan’s stomach. Cyan went rigid but he didn’t ask Robin to stop, so he didn’t.

“Is this nice for you, baby?” he murmured in Cyan’s ear, as he drew circles on Cyan’s belly which started to tremble under his fingers.

Cyan made a strangled little sound and arched his back.

“Are you okay with this?” Robin slid his hand up and circled Cyan’s nipple, trailing one finger over the sensitive skin.

Cyan whimpered.

“You have to tell me if it’s okay, baby. And you have to tell me if it’s not. Do you want me to go on?”

“Yes.”

“Promise you’ll tell me to stop if you don’t like it.”

“I will like it.”

“I know. But promise to tell me if you don’t.”

“Mhm,” Cyan whimpered as Robin pinched his nipple.

“Was that a yes?”

“Yes, yes, yes,” Cyan squeaked.

Robin might not have been with a boy before, but he was no virgin and had been with plenty of girls – well a couple including Gillian, but she was so demanding she was a damn good teacher. Cyan wasn’t demanding, at least not until he really couldn’t help himself.

Robin pulled out every trick in his book, trying hard to be sensitive to how he was feeling through how he was behaving. There were times when it was apparent Cyan was uncomfortable but hiding it. Mostly Robin would stop and go right back to stroking Cyan’s chest and stomach, but sometimes Cyan forced him onward anyway.

“I can’t stay in my comfort zone forever,” he said once, sounding very much like he was quoting his mother.

“You can with me.”

“No. I doubly can’t with you.”

“Why?”

“Because then we’ll become comfortable and that’s not good. We have to keep fresh and edgy or our relationship will go stale”

“You talk a load of nonsense sometimes,” Robin said, and tried to kiss him, but Cyan stopped him

“It’s not nonsense, Robin. It’s what I believe and it’s wrong for you to say my beliefs are nonsense.”
Robin was somewhat taken aback, especially by his serious tone which really didn’t fit with what Robin was currently doing to Cyan’s body.

“I’m sorry,” he said, kissing the corner of Cyan’s lips. “I didn’t mean to come across like that. You’re right. Going outside your comfort zone is good sometimes, but not too much. Don’t suffer for it or you’ll start to dread being with me.”

“Never,” Cyan whispered, turning his head, to allow Robin to capture his lips, which he arched into Robin’s hand.

“What’s your comfort zone?” Cyan murmured after they’d kissed for a while.

“I don’t know yet,” Robin responded, trying to recapture the kiss. Cyan grinned and evaded him.

“Let’s test it a bit.”

Cyan pressed Robin onto his back, and caressed his chest, before tugging at the button on Robin’s jeans. Robin groaned.

“Time to suck it and see,” Cyan said.

“That’s the plan,” Robin said. “Let’s stick
to it.”

Now it's time to go check out the rest of the wonderful flashers

M A Church
Cia Nordwell
Jon Keys
Caraway Carter
Carol Pedroso
Kazy Reed
Sarah Hayes
Ravon Silvius
Tali Spencer
Johayan
Julie Lynn Hayes

No comments:

Post a Comment