Thursday 12 January 2012

Day Two - Frustration

SO, we are on to day 2 of my journey into bloggdom. I am frustrated, pissed and ready to kick the computer. I have now been working on the template for 3 hours and I feel as if I have achieved next to nothing. Bleargh

On better news I have managed to set up a flickr to display my artwork and I have managed to add some gadgets to the blog profile as well as a header which I am proud of, at leat until I can find someone to make me a better one (all offers gratefully accepted)

On even BETTER news, I am going to post some of my stories so that you can get a feel for the way I write. I am hoping to get some comments, good and bad, and maybe even some sales when everyone realises what a wonderful writer I am (OW, that time I had my tongue so far in my cheek it almost came out of my ear)


1 comment:

  1. LOL Nephy Love, you sure are crazy! You should've rang me for help with the blog. Perhaps between the two of us we could make a yummy mess of it! LOL

    ReplyDelete